Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For my high school friend

This blog post is for my high school friend, Kim, who passed away Dec. 12, 2012, Wednesday at 7 a.m. (Philippine time). I posted this so she'll have another identity on the Internet aside from her Facebook account (and whatever other accounts she had). 

I rarely kept in touch with her since I left the Philippines five years ago. Or maybe more. However, she was a good friend back in high school. High school for me was one of the best times of my life. Even though we weren't close, she was still an important person to me.

Rest in peace, Kim. And I'll surely visit you when I visit the Philippines. Thanks for the great memories. 


---------

Prayer - Kapatid

click on video for source

Kapatid was a Filipino rock band whose main vocalist, Karl Roy, passed away March this year. 


Note: "kapatid" literally means "sibling" in English, but it is often used as "brother" and/or "sister".

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss, Lora. I'm here if you need somebody to talk to. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! I'm alright though because it doesn't really feel real for me because I wasn't there. Thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete